Housing & Construction Awards
Master Builders Housing & Construction Awards recognise those at the forefront of building innovation and quality craftsmanship, promoting and showcasing excellence in Queensland’s housing and construction industry.
The awards cater for entrants ranging from apprentices to trade contractors and small family businesses to the biggest names in the building and construction industry.
The overall success of the program can be attributed to the expansive range of award categories, which means there is an award to suit almost every project.
Entries for 2016
Entries for the 2016 Housing & Construction Awards are now closed.
- 2016 Housing and Specialty Awards entry form
- 2016 Construction entry form
- 2016 Individual Awards entry form
- 2016 Apprentice of the Year nomination form
- 2016 Women in Building nomination form.
- February: Call for award nominations
- March: Early bird entry rate ends
- April – May: Award nominations close (check the exact entry closing dates for your region)
- June – September: Judging and regional award ceremonies
- October: State Housing & Construction Awards (state winners announced)
- November: National Excellence in Building and Construction Awards
Gain public & industry recognition
The awards program is a great way for members to gain public and industry recognition for their achievements and quality projects.
Winning an award has many benefits:
- Gain industry and public recognition for your high quality workmanship and quality projects
- Receive a winner’s plaque and logo to promote the win to clients and differentiate you from your competitors
- Drive business sales and catch the attention of potential clients
- Access unrivalled media coverage and promotion across a range of publications, including the Master Builder magazine and Awards publication.
- Boost staff morale.
2015 winner interviews