Health, safety & environment
Master Builders team of industry experts provide specialist advice and assistance across the complete range of work health and safety obligations, which are a requirement under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011.
We also stay up-to-date with the latest environmental initiatives to help you comply with regulations and understand how these developments impact the building industry and your business.
Master Builders can provide advice in relation to:
- Safety management plans
- Workplace plans and contractor work method statements
- Documentation, reporting and records
- Emergency planning and incident management
- Management of subcontractors
- Hazardous substances and personal protective equipment
- Site set-up including amenities, boundary protection and signage
- Plant and equipment.
New health & safety laws
Master Builders provides comprehensive guidance and training on the new set of national, harmonised health and safety laws (the Work Health and Safety Act 2011), enacted 1 January 2012.
Need more information?
If your questions are not answered by the information provided on our website, you can phone us to enquire about safety training, clarify key concepts and gain tailored advice regarding the individual arrangements operating in your business.